Vacation Hairstyles

Popular Celebrity Hairstyles

https://vacationhairs.blogspot.com/2013/02/popular-celebrity-hairstyles.html

Sometimes it will go all frizzy and I will go nuts and chop off everything so I will have a manageable short bobs. I can't never have a pixie style hair because I think my face is too big. But I remember when I was in secondary school I used to go crazy over Meg Ryan's short, tousled, curly hair.
But she's kinda old now and she doesn't look good like she used to be. Don't believe me, just go and google her latest photos.
And who can forget Jennifer Aniston's sun kissed hair color and one of the most copied hair style in the 90? Everybody wanted a layered hair style like hers back then! But well, unlike Meg Ryan, Jennifer Aniston sure looks better and better these days even though she's in her 40s.
Speaking of hair color, I really hate Kim Kardashian's hair when she suddenly turned into blonde a few months back. Honestly, stick to your darker hair colour Kim...!!
Copyright © 2014 Vacation Hairstyles Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved